Sunday 10 November 2013

I went for a run!

I used to do this 2 or 3 times a week and it was nothing - I used to run about 4 miles. But now I am very unfit and I am thrilled with the short run that I did just because I did it, and from time to time I enjoyed it. I always use my iPod to keep me going - can't run without it.

Running songs today,
 It won't be long - The Beatles - I love the Yeahs
I've got a Golden Ticket - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Have you met Miss Jones? - Robbie Williams version
Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen - I love the piano in this
Call Me - Franz Ferdinand - brilliant
Whistle for the Choir - Fratellis
Glamourous Indie Rock and Roll - the Killers
Like a Rolling Stone - Green Day - a very good effort by the Famous American Idiots, so beloved of my children

Hoorah for technology! Keeping we older people on the pavements.

The area where I live is really popular for runners. No matter how early you get up or how late you come home, you will always see someone running around the pavements.

No comments:

Post a Comment