Sunday 25 September 2016

Happy! Saville Gardens - Botanical

Yesterday I decided it was a long time since I had been to the Savill Gardens and I would have a brisk walk around. To my surprise - I enjoyed it enormously and spent a good hour walking all over the place. I think it was due to the autumn morning light. It's subtle and golden. There were sculptures on display and I tried to photograph the best aspect of the ones I liked. There were also some flowers. With inspired planting, Dahlias look great at this time of year. This first picture shows the wonderful light. My next post with be the pictures of the sculptures.


Too much light, from wherever I stood.


Sculpture - belongs in the other post






Can't remember the name of it, but what fascinating forms!

No comments:

Post a Comment