Sunday 18 October 2015

Virginia Water, Surrey



Virginia Water is, I think, owned by the Queen, but she sticks to Windsor Great Park and the rest of us walk and run and in places, cycle, in Virginia Water, where there are two very fine gardens, the Valley Gardens and the Savill Gardens. When I go with my friend Amanda we talk pretty continually because we both teach English as a Foreign Language, and have children the same age, and there is usually something to discuss.  But when I go on my own I take loads of photos.
Virginia Water, October
Mahonia in flower

autumnal Mahonia. Very strange. These lovely Mahonias very right next to each other, doing very different things.
Virgina Water, a running club
Valley Gardens, Viginia Water

A young couple showing their children how they loved the giant redwood. I took pics for them as well.
A brilliant yoga pose, with camera



No comments:

Post a Comment