Friday 20 November 2015

I have got a fab new computer

Although I am, of course, pleased with my new computer, which has fast processing and good sound, for example, which my last one (an HP) didn't have (the old Toshiba was better), there are so many teething troubles with it.

1. I can't authorise it for iTunes - this is a real pest. There is no option on iTunes accounts to do this. It's greyed out.

2. It has put all my photos on my phone!! All of them!! I never wanted that!

3. I put Google Chrome on and immediately it got a nuisance file attached to it - Mysearchdial - and the only way to get rid of it was to get rid of Google Chrome.  I am supposed to be using Edge, the new MS browser which is apparently very good, but a little message came up that this wasn't working at the moment and I would have to go back to IE. So I spent quite a bit of time adapting IE to suit me. I'm still doing it. I just adapted the zoom size.

These are some troubles but there have been far more. The main problem is that it wants to work with my phone and that seems like a good idea but it just ends up confusing me. I hate my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment